Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Last Weeks Craziness / Baby Andrews #2 - Week 14

Well, as most of you know, last week was complete chaos over here. My father got very sick, and actually ended up in the hospital. So most of our days started very early with a drive to Ann Arbor, lots of time spent in the hospital, and late nights with long drives back home. He did finally get released and is feeling much better now. So many friends and family members came through with such nice and kind words, thoughts, and prayers and we were so thankful for that. With that being said, the madness of attempting to entertain a toddler in a very small family waiting room, since he wasn't aloud in the intensive care unit at all, was a battle in itself. Surprisingly he did so well, and I'm so grateful to my husband who called of numerous days of work to go with me and to help out with our little man. The week was hectic and crazy, and I took this past weekend to finally get caught back up with our normal lives and daily routines. I had a messy house to clean, too many loads of laundry that needed to be washed, dried, and put away, and too many other things I was dreading. It was a busy weekend, but we got everything done. I made a new snack, be sure to check out my next upcoming post to see what it was! Here's a picture at 14 weeks:


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain: Last time I checked I was down 10 pounds, but judging by how I look and feel, I would say that's changing quickly.
Maternity clothes? Not yet.
Stretch marks? None yet, just the couple I have still from Easton.
Sleep: This week I was especially tired, but I think that's understandable.
Best moment this week: Easton was watching tv and fell asleep while he was laying on my tummy.
Miss Anything? The feeling of having energy. 
Movement: Every once in awhile I feel movements, mostly at night when I lay down and attempt to relax.
Food cravings: This week I wanted stir fry. I made some at home and it was yummyyyyyy!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have some sinus drainage that has made me feel pretty crappy, but nothing related to foods or smells.
Gender: We don't know yet.
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Good to go.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Our appointment next week!! 

Thanks for reading! Don't forget, I'll be posting a new recipe soon so watch out for it! 

Xoxo,
Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment