Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Too Faced Peach Palette Make Up Tutorial

I told you guys..... I was taking 2017 by storm and that's exactly what is happening!

On New Years Eve, we had family over to hang out. My little sister, Mackenzie (who was kind enough to edit this video for me) and my sister in law, Megan were over. We were talking about make up and tutorials and all of this other stuff and I told them about how I was thinking of making a tutorial video. They basically forced me into making this video! And I am so thankful that they did!

Yes - I know the video quality is HORRIBLE! It was taken on my Mac, but hey, it was my first time so give me a little credit.

Yes - I know it's super long. My sister already lectured me about how I need to shorten it, but I just can't! The rest won't be that long unless it's for a very valid reason - promise!

Yes - I know I need to step up my game. Lighting, back drop, editing, I probably need to add a flashy intro and some cool music. I got it! I'm on it. These wheels are turning, trust me!

My first video of choice: the new Too Faced Peach Palette! My sister brought it over and I was instantly obsessed with it. The colors are super pigmented and it smells amazing (weird - eyeshadow smelling amazing - but it does)! It is definitely a "must have" to add to your collection!
So.... here it is.......


I hope you enjoy! Be sure to leave me feedback in the comments, give me ideas of other things you would like to see or topics you would want me to talk about, and be sure to subscribe to my channel here and share it! Thanks so much for supporting me and starting this journey with me! I promise it's going to be a great ride!!

xoxo,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment